I am just 26 years old and wrinkle started under my eyes since I was 22 years. Is it possible for me to do Botox? (Photo)

How often do I have to do botex if I can do it?

Botox

To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. Botox usually lasts 3-4 months before you need a touch up, although it can vary by patient. 

Botox fo crows feet

Botox should only be done by a board certified dermatologist. Good results around the eyes can be seen when performed by the right physician. I would suggest discussing your particular eye issue with board certified dermatologist at the time of a visit.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox Under Eyes Can Work For "Jelly Rolls" & Fine Crinkles

I have been using Botox injected in a microdroplet or two fashion directly under the eyes for over two decades already. It doesn't seem to be the case here from the extreme closeup photo provided, but so called "jelly rolls" (actually hypertrophic muscles) under the eyes, which can even be seen at very early ages, can be reduced with the injection of a tiny microdroplet of Botox placed within the center of the hypertrophic belly of the muscle.

In addition, very fine, horizontal wrinkles/crinkles under the eyes may also benefit from this microdroplet Botox approach. Your doctor will need to perform a "snap test" before treatment to ensure that there is an appropriate degree of elasticity in the area, which usually is only a problem in much older patients. 

To determine if you are an appropriate candidate for this approach, you would do well to consult with a board certified aesthetic physician with experience and expertise in treating the under eye areas as opposed to the much more commonly treated "crow's feet" regions to the sides of the eyes. 

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Botox frequency

Botox frequency is very hard to answer, every patient is different. After you have your first treatment it should give you a range.

John L. Millns, MD
Tampa Dermatologist

Botox for eye wrinkles

Its impossible to know if you are an ideal candidate for botox based on your photograph.  If you have crows feet then Botox may help to diminish and soften the lines.  In the long term though you also need to take care regarding sun exposure and skin care to prevent deeper lines from forming.  

Botox at 26

It is possible that Botox will help you. If it is crows feet you are referring to, Botox will help. You may want to consider avoiding sun damage which may be causing premature changes such as these.

Burton M. Sundin, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Botox around the Eyes

Botox is great way to treat crow's feet and a small amount will do it effectively. A small amount of "baby" Botox would work well. I would avoid Botox under the eyes as this can cause swelling and usually is ineffective.  Be certain to consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Botox.

Lower lid wrinkles

Since you didn't post an actual picture of your face, the response is going to be limited. It is likely that the lower lid wrinkles may be due to sun damage, possible nicotine abuse and increases skin laxity. Lower lid wrinkles are unlikely to improve with Botox and are more likely to improve with skin resurfacing.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox and lines

If the lines are around your eyes, sometimes Botox is used to keep it to a minimum. The effects can last 4-6 months. 

Botox

Many patients are having Botox treatments as preventative care for lines and wrinkles around the eyes.  Botox will typically last 4-6 months; every patient is different

James Spencer, MD
Saint Petersburg Dermatologic Surgeon