I had a mole shaved off yesterday, at first no blood but now bleeding. Should I contact my dermatologist?

They told me keep the bandaid on for 24 hours then take it off, clean it, and put ointment on it at least twice a day. After taking off the bandaid it looked fine and wasn't bleeding. I cleaned it, then put ointment on and another bandaid. Right before I went to bed I checked it again and this is when it had been bleeding. It is located right under my right breast, and I believe that the skin stretching is what is causing the bleeding. Should I ask my dermatologist to make sure?

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

If you are concerned speak to your physician, bleeding should stop with some pressure.  Best, Dr. Emer.