Permalip implants - finding a doctor
Thank you for asking about your Permalip implants.
- Most plastic surgeons do these implants -
- Call Board Certified Plastic Surgeons near you and ask if they do them.
- However the look you want cannot be achieved by Permalip implants.
- You will get a pretty result and fullness - but the largest size is 5 mm and it will not create the very full lips in your wish photo.
- You may end up need some additional filler to get the look but certainly not monthly!
- I have been doing these implants since they became available - so far, no patients have been unhappy with their results.
- Always see a Board
Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth
Morgan MD PHD FACS
I am looking for a doctor experienced in PermaLip implants
Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants (cheek, chin) for over 30 years. From the photos, your upper lip is very thin. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The upper lip can be augmented using a dermal filler or a Permalip implant however, an implant alone will not be able to achieve the increase in upper lip size that you are seeking. There is a limit to how large a Permalip implant can make your upper lip, so you will have to continue using dermal fillers to achieve the desired fullness. While fat transfer and permanent fillers are viable, they should be avoided due to the numerous unwanted side effects that can occur.
Hope this helps.
Whether you can achieve that type of lip augmentation size with Permalips is debatable. With the 4ml diameter at 65mms long implant in both the upper and lower lips you may be able to come close. While there is a 5mm implants size, it is very hard to get it into small lips.