I had septoplasty in 8 years ago, but my septum is going down and there is no tip. What procedure is available? (Photo)

Dear sir In 2006 Dr m.lateef has done my septoplasty . But after surgery my septum is going down .There is no tip etc. What is the procedure

Septal support failure

Your septum looks like it has inadequate support  - maybe from trauma or the previous operation.  You can see a revision surgeon to evaluate what can be done, but anything from septal reconstruction with ear or rib cartilage to restructuring what is there.

You most likely have a collapse of your dorsum due to the loss of cartilage support. This can be rebuilt using your rib cartilage.

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon