Under eye wrinkles; what do I do? (Photo)

I once had an infection in my eye and it had a lot of itching and after rectory I have developed wrinkles under my eyes which are not going now I don't know how to treat it plz help SORRY FOR ASKING THE SAME QUESTION AGAIN BUT I HADNT ATTACHED A PIC THATS Y THE PIC ATTACHED NOW IS NOT THAT CLEAR SORRY AGAIN BUT I THINK IT WILL HELP ☺️

Doctor Answers 2

PRP is unproven and does not appear to be affective.

Similarly, lasering your young skin is not what you need here.  This is best addressed with hyaluronic acid filler.  This is a fussy service.  You need to make sure that whoever you see for this, is highly experienced, use expensive, brand name products.  I recommend Restylane for this area rather than smooth fillers.  The service is fussy and you need a fussy injector.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

Under Eye Rejuvenation with fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp

Fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP can improve under eye hollows. My patients try to get non surgical treatments to avoid surgery. We use PRP and stem cells there often. I suggest consulting with an expert to develop a treatment plan best suited for your short and long term goals. Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.