About hymenoplasty. Any suggestions?

I did hymenoplasty surgery last 17 in july...i did simple household works and im working....i have to sit in my office 8.30 to 5.00..i need to know if i sit long time..is my stichs will break....im afraid....know 5 days i have bleeding...i was walked,and sat on the motor bike...bt i didnt wide my legs....al the things i did slowly...

Hymenoplasty: Activity After Surgery

Thank you for your question.  Based on the location and surrounding structures around the area of surgery, sitting typically is not an issue.  However, straddling and physical activities do increase the risk of complications.   I hope that this answer helps.     Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist)

Cleveland Urologist

Keep pressure off your vaginal area for the first few weeks after hymenoplasty

The hymen is sufficiently surrounded by the buttocks and vulva that sitting on a chair should not expose it to dangerous pressure. However, sitting on a bike pushes the buttocks outward exposing the area to more pressure. Stay off the bike. If you think you have a problem, go see your surgeon.