I transplanted about 1 cm bald area - how can I get hairs cover other bald areas? (photo)

Cant get more density than this? Also can i make head massage? now is 50days after hair transplant (Below mentioned after 10 days sugery photos )

It takes 6 to 12 months to see the results of a hair transplant surgery. If you want more density you should speak with your do

It takes 6 to 12 months to see the results of a hair transplant surgery.  If you want more density you should speak with your doctor,

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

50 days post op

You have what appears to be a low density if what I see is what was transplanted. Yes, you can increase the density with another transplant

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon