Now is 45days of after hair transplant . What should I use hair drugs ? (photos)

If you are concerned about what to do or use after your hair transplant surgery, the best person to ask is your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair drugs ?

you may start to use some supportive medicine like biotin and zinc.  Folic acid also works well . I advice to my patient to use minox %5 for 5-6 mo after HT.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Using medication after hair transplant

susa12345,A hair transplant will grow if perform properly in the patient with a hair loss condition that is amenable to the surgery. In other words, there are many causes for hair loss, hair transplants should grow but if the condition is chronically progressive like pattern hair loss i.e. androgenetic hairloss in men or female pattern hair loss in women. In genetic hair loss it is best to slow or stop the progress with medical treatment. Sometimes there is some re-growth of the alopecia areas.
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Drugs after a hair transplant

A hair transplant will grow witout drugs if it was done properly. To prevent shock loss the drug finasteride is a good option

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon