I had hair transplant 5 months ago. Can I expect density more than these hair grafts after 12 months? (photo)

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplant at 5 months post op

At 6 months you will only begin to see the outcome of your procedure.  You will appreciate most of the result at about 9 months but it does take a full year for the complete outcome of a transplant.

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon

Growth at 5 months

I don't know how many grafts total you had done but full results can take up to a year.Just be patient.

David Deutsch, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Growth

You will get 80% of the growth in 8 months and 95% by the 12th month.  You need to wait out another 3 months to see roughly what you got

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon