I transplanted 1500 grafts. Can I get hair grafts more than 1500 grafts?

i transplanted 1500 grafts .can i get hair grafts more than 1500 grafts

Second Transplant

Many procedures utilize over 1500 grafts. Assuming you have a strong enough donor area, having more grafts shouldn't be an issue once you let these ones have time to heal themselves (and possibly wait until you have an idea of what effect their growth will have on your look).

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

Transplanted 1500 grafts

If you need that , yes, absolutely. dr may so experienced on harvesting  the grafts from donor site that he/she  can able to harvest as much up to 4300 grafts in one session without any morbidity on donor site. 

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

If you had 1500 grafts transplanted, you should wait until you see the results before considering another surgery.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Can I get more grafts than 1500?

Without photos we don't know the extent of your hair loss,but in general 1800 is the average number of grafts per case in our practice.

David Deutsch, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Received 1500 grafts

Yes, you can increase the number of grafts after the hair has grown in. Dpn't rush into another surgery until you see the results of the 1500 grafts

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon