Black under eye after Restylane fillers. Any suggestions? (photo)

I did a dermal filling a week ago.. I don't see a big difference and I have got circles under my eyes. It's been almost 5 days now.. It's looks the same .. swelling has gone down.. Even make up came cover this patch.. It looks ugly and I look older.. I spent about 650 usd.. I have an interview on the 27of this month.. I'm using vitamin c serum and LancĂ´me eye cream.. Will that help to get rid of this...??

Black under eye after Restylane fillers

You are correct, after 5-7 days bruising should be almost all resolved. Unfortunately, looking at your pictures, it appears that the lateral aspect of your under-eye has been treated while the medial aspect has not. Do you know if this is the case? Unfortunately with eye fillers, we are unable to reach all the way up to the top of your under-eye, due to safety reasons. 

Columbus Physician

Black under eye after Restylane fillers. Any suggestions?

Hi there. As you did not post a before picture it difficult for me to judge exactly. I would strongly recommend that you use sunblock under your eyes everyday. Do not rub them at all and go back to see your doctor who injected you. You may need to have a little removed or a bit more added. Good luck, Dr. Downie

Jeanine B. Downie, MD
Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

Black eye after Restylane

Apply warm compresses, take Arnica and vitamin C and apply a vitamin K or arnica cream and those things should help and if you get injected in the future be sure you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist