One cheek is bigger than other. What can I do? (Photo)

My right cheek is bigger than the other. It looks like swollen. What can I do to this. It's better to suggest a non surgical treatment. Thank you

Significant cheek asymmetry

In your best interest would be to first rule out a true cause of this asymmetry. It may be a mass, benign or malignant, cyst etc. You should schedule a consultation with a plastic or ENT surgeon for in person clinical evaluation. Once a mass is ruled out you could discuss options of treatment, possibly with same doctor-surgeon. Good luck. 

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

One cheek is bigger than other. What can I do?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Due to the degree of asymmetry present in your cheeks I would first seek an in-person evaluation by your family physician to ensure no other issues are taking place.  If the asymmetry is due to soft tissue differences, dermal fillers can be used to reduce the volume differences.  Hope this helps.

Non-Surgical Solution for Cheeks

There are many options to improve symmetry using fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill), implants or fat. I recommend seeing an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer