Can I request a loss of nipple sensation? (Photo)

i have heard that after a procedure, there may be a loss of sensation. I am incredibly fine with this. In fact I would request complete loss of sensation in both nipples. I hate the feeling. It makes my skin crawl. Gives me anxiety. I wear pads in my bra to keep anything from touching my nipple. My nipples were so sensitive during pregnancy that I would cry and wish to just have them cut off completely. I may be more excited at the thought of no sensation than the actual reduction. Ik it's crazy

Lipo-lift, breast lift, breast reduction, mastopexy, benelli, augmentation mastopexy

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size. It works very well if there are asymmetries. I can also use the removed fat as a natural breast augmentation by grafting the fat back into the breast to create more projection or into the top to create more cleavage. This procedure can also be combined with an implant if needed or wanted.  It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms, cancer risk or breast-feeding. If you gain or lose weight, the transferred fat can do the same. Its easy to remove nipple sensation but I would seriously think about before undergoing this. Its not reversible.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.  

Dr. Schwartz 

#RealSelf100Surgeon 

#RealSelfCORESurgeon