How much does it cost for the kybella?

Kybella

Thank you for your question. Like other injetibles, the price of Kybella is determined by the number of vials required per treatment and the number of treatments required per patient. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to learn more about cost, recovery, and results.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Kybella

The price of Kybella is determined by the number treatment sessions required and number of vials per session. Most patients require 1-3 vials per session and 2-4 treatment seassions to get to their desired goal.

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

The cost for the first treatment of Kybella is...

approximately $1500, if a second treatment is needed (and most do) it is approximately $1200; third is less as is the fourth (than the first treatment).  I have used this product many times and as one of the first if not the first trained to use it in Charlotte, we have many elated clients.  It has been used in the chin, the upper breast area that meets the under arm (many of my patients love to use it there), around the belly button, anywhere there is a localized small fat deposit...even lipomas.

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Kybella Pricing

Kybella pricing is determined by the total number of treatment sessions required and the number of vials per treatment session. Typically, patients require between 1-3 vials/treatment session, and 2-4 total treatment sessions. In South Florida, the typical price per vial of Kybella is $550-650 with discounted package pricing usually offered for multiple vials.

Cost of Kybella

The cost for Kybella is going to depend on how many treatments you will need to achieve your desired results. Most patients require between 2 and 4. My best advice would be to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to get assessed in person. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Cost for Kybella

Thanks for your question. The cost of Kybella is determined by the number of treatments you need. Some doctors sell per vial while others by sessions. It is best to visit a board certified dermatologist in your area to assess exact fees. Best, Dr. Katz

Bruce E. Katz, MD

How much does it cost for the kybella?

Hello Shonna45lee,

The cost of Kybella will depend on the area of the country where you live, the number of vials you need (it is usually sold based on the number of vials), and the experience and credentials of your treating physician.  Core aesthetic physician injectors (facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, dermatologist) will likely have a premium over others because you aren't paying for the product but rather the final result.  Keep that in mind when you are considering price as your defining criteria for who does your injection.

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Kybella costs

Hi there, Kybella is $449 at my practice this month for each 2ml vial. Most clients need 1-2 vials per treatment and 1-3 treatments. So you're looking at up to $1000 per treatment. It's a great option if you don't want the downtime of surgery/lipo and the same results. Also consider the coolmini. All depends on how much fat you want to get rid of.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Kybella and Costs

Kybella is a fabulous treatment for the submental fat and costs vary based on experience and the amount of Kybella needed.  I would consult an expert in this permanent injection to assess the area.  Best, Dr. Green

Kybella (Belkyra) Costs

Dear shonna45lee:

Kybella (Belkyra in Canada) costs vary from patient to patient depending on amount of submental fat, geographical location and injector skill.  I would recommend an in office consultation with an expert injector.  All the best.