Are there any plastic surgery resident clinic around Oklahoma or Missouri that give discounts for Tummy Tuck and Breast Lifts?

I lost 179 lbs and had a panniculectmey but the doctor screw up I am lopsided and my bellybutton looks like butt cheeks.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Both SLU and Wash U should have residents clinics.  I would make sure you do your homework on every resident to make sure you get a good result.  Ive seen some good results, and Ive seen some really bad results from resident clinics.  You save money, but you often get what you pay for. 

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon