Would I be a good candidate for a tummy tuck? (photos)

I am 37 years old I have high blood pressure which is being monitored by amlodipine Besylate 10mg tab everyday I do take. Ialso have herniated disc in my back which Harley ever give me any problems.would I be a good candidate for a tell me tuck full back LIPOand BBL

A good candidate for tummy tuck

Hi, satch1979

A good candidate for tummy tuck is someone 1) who has reached his/her goal weight, 2) is medically optimized, and 3) does not have excessive intra-abdominal fat.

Please consult a board-certified plastic surgeon to be evaluated in-person and to discuss your goal/expectation.

Best regards.

Tummy tuck and BBL candidate

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a good candidate for tummy tuck and liposuction to the waist and back to optimize your overall shape. Tummy tuck will flatten the abdomen, cinch in the waist, and remove excess fat and skin from the lower abdomen.  Liposuction to the back and waist will give you a lean appearance and accentuate the hour glass figure. You can use the fat taken during liposuction for a BBL. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question.  You would be a good candidate for a tummy tuck provided that your health is optimized and you're close to your ideal weight.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck! 

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Tummy Tuck Candidate

Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty) is a plastic surgery procedure designed to flatten the abdomen by removing excess skin and fat, and to tighten the abdominal wall. Women and men who have excess skin and/or fat around the abdomen which does not respond to diet and exercise are candidates for abdominoplasty. Many patients complain that they cannot flatten their abdominal muscles through exercise, which also means a tummy tuck may be right for them.

Abdominoplasty candidates have:

·       excess abdominal skin which may sag

·       a disproportionate or protruding abdomen

·       weakened or separated abdominal muscles

·       excess fat concentrated in the abdomen

Other tummy tuck patients may recently have lost a lot of weight and need to have excess skin and tissue removed. Many women choose to have an abdominoplasty following pregnancy. Older patients may be candidates for a tummy tuck due to reduced skin elasticity, family traits, age, immobility.

If any of these apply to you then you would be a candidate for tummy tuck surgery. It would be best to discuss these issue with a local certified surgeon in consultation and make sure which procedure would be best for your desired results.

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.  

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Tummy tuck and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote possible. Please be mindful that the in person physical exam is the most important and could potentially alter your treatment plan.

Thank you for your question

Thank you for your question an the photos. You are  goof candidate for a full Tummy Tuck with lipo in all areas needed. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD