I am 26 years old. I had 3 c-sections and tubes tied. How much will a tummy tuck cost?

I have so much weight after my daughter 6 months ago and I have alot of excess skin that hangs at my belly. It's not a pretty site well not to me. How long after my c-section would it be possible? How much does it cost?

The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery has listed average surgeon fees for various procedures on their web site.  Keep in mind that these are reflective of the surgical fees and don't include associated costs---facility, anesthesia, garments, etc.

It will at least give you a good starting point.  Fees vary by region as well as by surgeon.

Castle Rock Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Tummy Tuck

The fees for a tummy tuck generally include the surgeons fee, operating room fee and anesthesiologist fee. The cost varies from region to region across the country. The cost could be anywhere from $6000-$11000. You can locate a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area by going to ASPS org.

Francis X. Fleming, MD
Kennewick Plastic Surgeon

Cost of tummy tuck

The cost certainly varies by region and by surgeon.  Some women have isolated excess tissue while other gain weight post pregnancy all over. I that case a tummy tuck and Lipoplast may be needed.  My suggestion is for you to have your weight stabilize for a few months, then consider seeing a plastic surgeon. There is no substitute for an in person exam. You can make comparisons only after you meet with a plastic surgeon and a treatment plan is made.

Dr. Ambay
Wesley Chapel, FL. 

Fees vary between surgeons, and different areas. In Columbia, S.C. an abdominoplasty will be a total of $5400-$$7200, depending on who does it, and what is done. We charge $5800 if you are less than 200 pounds.
Good luck,

Greg Sexton, M.D.
Columbia, S.C.

You are ready now if you are at the weight you desire. Fees range from $7,500 to $10,000. But best to seej=k only in person opinions... 

How much will a tummy tuck cost?

Without physical exam and knowing the specific procedures that will be performed - it is is impossible to answer your question accurately. Every patient is different-- has different amounts of excess skin and fat- therefore the fees will vary. I recommend scheduling in person consultation with an experienced  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, look at his/her before and after photos. For more info you can view this link here:

When to have a tummy tuck

The price will vary depending on your needs ie just a simple tummy tuck are we going to do liposuction etc.If you have fully recovered from your c section and are 6 months out you should be ready to go.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations on having completed pregnancies. Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.  Generally, best to wait six months to one year after C-section surgery prior to proceeding with tummy tuck surgery.

When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
  I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

How much will a tummy tuck cost?

Your questions is a difficult one to answer. Consult fees, procedure fees, financing options, etc., will typically vary not only from area to area, but also from surgeon to surgeon, even within the same areas. I would recommend that you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an in-person examination and a discussion of your goals. I hope this helps. Best wishes.