Tip plasty and skin rejuvenation treatments? (Photo)

I was wondering if I would be a good candidate for Tip plasty instead of full rhinoplasty as I have an edited tip picture included and think the after picture is nice. Also I was wondering if I would be a canidate for face rejuvination around the mouth and neck area for saggy skin.

Tip Rhinoplasties

rhinoplasties with tip work are the most complex aspect.  If the nose does not need to be broken or the hump taken down then the recovery is easier and therefore it get nickname of a tip rhinoplasty but it is generally similar in price.  I recommend you see a surgeon with 3-d imaging system that can simulate what is possible on your face so you can see the expected results to ensure you are happy with it before the surgery is performed.  Regarding facial aging that does not appear to be your issue but your feelings of dis-satisfaction may be related to the relationship of you chin to your lip and face.  The imaging system can also mimic this appearance so u can see if this improves the areas you are concerned about.  Feel free to contact my office if you would like a consult to discuss this further.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Full rhinoplasty, and a chin implant

Most patients must undergo a full rhinoplasty procedure, not a tip rhinoplasty. The nose is a three-dimensional structure, and the digitally altered pictures demonstrate a full rhinoplasty. It's important that all of the components of the nose balance with themselves, and the new nose balances with the patient's facial features. Performing only  a tip-plasty will make the nasal bones too wide relative to the narrower tip. The Photographs also demonstrate a weak and recessive chin profile, for which a chin implant can improve. Chin implants are manufactured in a large variety of sizes and shapes, are composed of Silastic, and can be performed as a standalone procedure under local anesthesia, or under general anesthesia with the rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult operations to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery, so choose your surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience. Thick skin in the tip of the nose will also be an impediment to seeing refinement in that area. The nose earing will also need be removed for several months after the procedure to prevent any infection. For more information about rhinoplasty/ chin implants and many before-and-after results, please see the link and the video below