What do I need for post op at home?

I am scheduled for surgery on Wednesday, August 10. When at my pre-op appointment, I forgot to ask- what do I need to have at home for wound care after surgery? I know I will have drains- but are they usually the type that have a reservoir, or do I need something? I am wanting to be prepared for comfort and medical needs post surgery. Thank you!

Supplies for post op care

Thanks for posting your question. I understand that you probably have anxiety about your upcoming operation. Your surgeon's office should be able to fully supply you with a list of post operative needs and give you guidance to achieve the best possible results.
Good luck with your operation!

Supplies for post op care

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Good luck with your operation!

Breast Lift /Breast Reduction/ Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

What do I need for post-op at home?

in that you're scheduled for tomorrow, I would call your surgeon's office today with any questions you may have. They will always be your best resource.

What do I need for post-op at home?

What do I need for post op at home?

Each surgeon will have his or her own regimen so you need to contact your surgeon for this question. 

What do I need for post op at home?

Post-op

Since you are already scheduled, and you have specific questions regarding your post-op, you should ask your surgeon since many have different post-op protocols.

Post-op