How can I find the best plastic surgeon in WA state? (photos)

I have large and saggy boobs. I am looking for a breast lift. I am 40 and have nursed 3 kids. I have been referred to a surgeon in Spokane but I am not pleased with the before and after photos. Perhaps I like the look of implants but the idea of not having them? Are my expectations too high? Could I achieve my wish pictures with just a lift? I fee most photos of lifts look so flat and boxy. Help!!!

Breast Surgeons in WA State?

There are a good number of talented and well qualified plastic surgeons in the state of WA. If you did not like the before and after photos of the surgeon that you were referred to then you will need to research this further. You can usually access most surgeons before and after photos on their websites. Your photos do show that you have large and ptotic (sagging) breasts. You would definitely benefit from a reduction/lift. The flat and boxy result is a consequence of the surgical technique that is used and your results do not need to look like that. Your expectations are perhaps a bit high based on your wish picture. Most lifts are not able to deliver that degree of upper pole fullness which persists over time. That usually requires an implant. You have plenty of breast tissue, it is just in the wrong place. You could undergo a reduction/lift and achieve a great deal of improvement. If you find that you don't have enough upper pole fullness over time you can always return for an augmentation at a later date.

How can I find the best plastic surgeon in WA state?

It's a great question.Minimum requirements are Board certification by the American Board of plastic surgery. Next find pre-and postoperative photos that you like. Also, read reviews about the surgeon's that you are considering.I think that it's important to understand that a breast lift alone gives a "natural" look without a lot of fullness in the upper pole. A lift/reduction with a breast implant can be used, because the implant gives additional upper pole fullness. Your wish picture appears to be a woman who has only had a breast augmentation. Prior to her surgery, her breasts did not look similar to yours.The wish pictures that you look at should be postoperative results of women who had breasts that look like yours. This is the most reliable way to find what type of postoperative results you should expect.Good luck with the process.

Thank you for your pictures and questions. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as "the best plastic surgeon in WA state," and anyone who claims to be that is probably someone you should avoid. Rather, there are plenty of qualified plastic surgeons in your area to choose from. See the link I have provided from the ASPS listing ABPS certified surgeons in the Spokane area. I would suggest you schedule a consultation with some of the surgeons on that list and be seen for a consultation. Discuss your goals and your concerns and try to decide which surgeon you think is going to offer you the results you desire. Often some techniques for breast lift can look flat and boxy, but there are multiple techniques out there to obtain different results. I think that you have a good starting point and could obtain a great result with a lift alone. Hope this helps.Best of luck!

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation .

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Breast Lift Procedures and Restorative Breast Surgery. I  would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon