My invisalign treatment has been a disaster and I regret doing it, looking for some advice?

my dentist had his assistant perform IPR on my two front side teeth. after 10 sets of refinements my gaps are still not closed. It's very visible and sensitive. After doing some research I found out that it is illegal for assistant to do IPR. I am trying not to panic and trust that the Dentist will make sure it closes since we are still doing refinements but I am getting very concerned and worried. As long as the gaps will eventually close I'll be happy. what should I do?

Invisalign advice #DrSoftTouch

Every state has its own regulations as to what dental assistants can do. I would recommend speaking with your dentist about your concerns. Explain to him/her that you would feel more comfortable if he/she did the work rather than the assistant. Interproximal reduction is used when teeth are overcrowded and involves removing a minimal amount of tooth structure in between the teeth to create space. This creates the room needed that will allow your teeth to move properly throughout the course of your Invisalign treatment. Before long, you should notice that these small spaces have disappeared. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.