Can my four front teeth be improved with teeth bonding? (photos)

Bonding vs #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
I would not recommend bonding for your case.  Composite bonding could be used as a budget friendly option to improve the appearance of your teeth, but it is not a permanent fix. Bonding chips and stains easily and is not as durable as porcelain veneers. I would recommend 4-8 veneers across the top.  See an experienced cosmetic dentist for a complete evaluation to determine your options.  The best indicator to determine if the dentist is going to give you the results that he or she claims, is by viewing before and after photos of his/her patients that have undergone similar or the same procedures. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Bondings sooner or later will stain

in cases like yours, sooner or later bondings will stain, or break , veneers will be the must long lasting term solution, and you will have great layout, and an amazing solution  , you will love your smile and you will have beautiful teeth again.

Smile improvement

best option for u is porcelain veneers. its my advice to go for eight veneers . u can go for bonding also but there r chances of staining with time.

Nirav Patel, MDS
India Dentist