How to fix slight facial paralysis? (Photos)

I think that's the best way to describe it. I saw a surgeon almost 15 years ago who said I had nerve damage in the right side of my face. I had surgery to repair ptosis of the eyelid, however it's starting to droop again, especially when I'm tired or later in the day. I'm very self conscious about my smile and want an even smile. In the photos you can see the right side of my face will not allow this. I'm looking for some options both surgical or non-surgical.

Facial Asymmetry

Before considering surgery, I would want to ensure that you have adequate ability to close your eyelids (sometimes after facial weakness, that can be compromised) and check the health of the eye. I am also noticing an eyebrow asymmetry which could be related to the facial weakness (the right eyebrow is lower than the left). I would suggest seeing an oculoplastic surgeon who can do a full evaluation of both the eye and the face.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ptosis is not facial paralysis.

Sometimes doctors make off hand remarks to patients.  It is unfortunately because you end up believing something that is not at all accurate.  You need revisional ptosis surgery.  This type of work is tricky.  You need a very experienced oculofacial surgeon for this work.  Seek more than one opinion.