Will composite bonding match my veneers on adjacent teeth? (Photo)

I had veneers done on 7-10 and the shade is really off. I have already had them re-done once. I can not afford to do more veneers as was suggested, and I do not want to as it was very traumatic for me. I did not realize how much tooth structure is really removed. They look great in the sun but horrible in some lights. Can I do composite bonding on 6-11 to lighten the shade? Will it match atleast better than it does now?

Will composite bonding match my adjacent porcelain veneers?

Adjacent teeth to teeth that have porcelain veneers can be color matched, but not 100%. It can be matched very closely, but if your expectation is perfect match, that is hard to do.

The reason is that they are 2 different material, composite vs porcelain! I recommend you see the best cosmetic dentist for consult and possible treatment.  On the second note, I am surprised that you mentioned so much tooth removal for your dental veneers, since usually we do not take much tooth structure, so the veneers last for many years, unless the teeth were really crooked.

Composite veneers over porcelain veneers ... #DrSarahThompson

It's impossible to place composite veneers over porcelain veneers.  And composite veneers are inferior to porcelain veneers.  You might need the veneers redone all together.  I hope this helps.  Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.  

Will composite bonding match my veneers?

Since resin(composite) and porcelain are different materials, the match should be an improvement but will not be exact.  Still, I think cosmetic bonding would be a great choice for you since you will not have to have your teeth filed down, an unpleasant experience for you when you had your porcelain veneers done.  If your dentist is experienced and confident in placing chairside resin veneers, you should request that he form a preview veneer on your tooth so you can evaluate color and if it provides a close enough match that would satisfy you.  If so, you can then proceed with having your dentist move forward and complete your treatment.  

Composite bonding on 6 and 11

Why not try bleaching 6 and 11 to get them closer in color? That is going to give you a very natural result. Why did you allow them to bond the veneers if they didn't match? My first suggestion would be to ask the dentist to remake the veneers. If they are new there should be no problem. Don't throw more money down the drain trying to bond 6 and 11. Either bleach or remake the veneers.