What procedures would be needed to achieve the desired side profile on the right hand photo? (Photos)

I'm going for a rhinoplasty consultation next month, my nose is something I've always been extremely concious of, however I feel like my jaw and chin area are really affecting my side profile too. I don't feel like my face looks soft and feminine, more out of proportion and manly. What would the best procedure be to achieve the desired result on the right side photo. I'm not sure whether chin reduction / jaw reshaping / maybe something else would be best suited??? Could somebody advise please

Achieving a more feminine face

Thank you for your question and photos. A rhinoplasty with dorsal reduction and slight nasal tip elevation as well as soft tissue fillers to the jawline will help you achieve a softer, more feminine facial contour and profile. Make sure to consult a well-trained specialist. Best of Luck!

Lebanon Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

What procedures would be needed to achieve the desired side profile on the right hand photo?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. If you are unhappy with the look of your nose, you think that you would be much happier after a rhinoplasty operation; if you had an accident and the shape of your nose got worsened after this accident; then you can be a good candidate for rhinoplasty operation. It is a well-known fact that individuals with feeling themselves beautiful have higher self-esteem. Therefore; if the look or functionality of your nose bothers you, you can get benefit from a rhinoplasty operation

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

What procedures do I need

Your morphing was done poorly. You need to see a specialist to see what special software can offer you.

You have taken too much off the bridge and not rotated up the tip.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon