What procedures would be needed to achieve the desired side profile on the right hand photo? (Photos)

I'm going for a rhinoplasty consultation next month, my nose is something I've always been extremely concious of, however I feel like my jaw and chin area are really affecting my side profile too. I don't feel like my face looks soft and feminine, more out of proportion and manly. What would the best procedure be to achieve the desired result on the right side photo. I'm not sure whether chin reduction / jaw reshaping / maybe something else would be best suited??? Could somebody advise please

Be sure your surgeon is planning a significant elevation of your nasal tip. See the morph I made.

Click on the "Web reference" link, just below my response, or go here:

FacialSurgery.com/RealSelf/RealSelf_angelxxx.html

I made a computer morph of your nose, and an animation of the morph, to show the changes that are possible for your nose in truly expert hands.

In the morph, I lowered the bump on the bridge of your nose, brought the tip back closer to your face, and then elevated the tip. If your tip doesn't get adequately elevated, I think you're not going to like it very much, and I see a lot of revision patients where that is the problem. 

You should understand that the changes I demonstrated in the morph require advanced techniques, techniques that most plastic surgeons cannot handle.  Be sure to read the section in the "Web reference" link on how to stay out of trouble while searching for a rhinoplasty surgeon. That section will help you evaluate your surgeon.

Your nose is also a good example of why computer imaging is mandatory in rhinoplasty. You need to know exactly what the surgeon is planning to accomplish -- what features he thinks he can change, and by how much he thinks he can change them. When you see his goals, you'll know whether he has an eye for a beautiful nose, and whether he shares your opinion of what constitutes a beautiful nose. You'll also know whether the changes he proposes are enough to be meaningful to you, and whether he understands your wishes enough to address all of your priorities. But remember, you're not hiring him for his skills with the computer. The doctor must then show you his before and after photos to prove that he can actually accomplish what he draws on the computer.

Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 3 hours ago

Achieving a more feminine face

Thank you for your question and photos. A rhinoplasty with dorsal reduction and slight nasal tip elevation as well as soft tissue fillers to the jawline will help you achieve a softer, more feminine facial contour and profile. Make sure to consult a well-trained specialist. Best of Luck!

Shady Hayek, MD
Lebanon Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 1 year ago

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Last contacted 2 hours ago

What procedures would be needed to achieve the desired side profile on the right hand photo?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. If you are unhappy with the look of your nose, you think that you would be much happier after a rhinoplasty operation; if you had an accident and the shape of your nose got worsened after this accident; then you can be a good candidate for rhinoplasty operation. It is a well-known fact that individuals with feeling themselves beautiful have higher self-esteem. Therefore; if the look or functionality of your nose bothers you, you can get benefit from a rhinoplasty operation

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 1 day ago

What procedures do I need

Your morphing was done poorly. You need to see a specialist to see what special software can offer you.

You have taken too much off the bridge and not rotated up the tip.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 7 days ago