I had a crown put on one of my teeth. Crown was redid and their is still sensitivity and I eat apples or nuts?

Sensitivity after crown placement #DrSoftTouch

When chewing pain and/or sensitivity occurs after a new crown is placed, it is usually because the bite is off and needs to be adjusted. More than likely, the new crown is hitting your lower teeth a little bit hard and a simple bite adjustment is all you need. If sensitivity continues after a bite adjustment, root canal treatment may be necessary. I hope this helps.  Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.

Saint Louis Dentist