I'm 5'4 and 180 pounds would like to have a BBL. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am a 53 year young lady and I have had fibromyalgia for 15 years.. now I'm just feeling like myself again for so long and I would like to look good again..so is it safe for me to have a BBL surgery at my age and with the fibromyalgia.

I'm 5'4 and 180 pounds would like to have a BBL. Any suggestions?

I am not sure that fibromyalgia is an absolute contraindication to surgery.  Pictures are a bit difficult to evaluate.  Please seek out a well respected and extremely skilled board certified plastic surgeon for your endeavors.
Beverly Hills, CA

#FatTransfer #BBL #BrazilianButtLift

Dear GenevaBurnside, Thanks for your question on­­ BBL. Your health history is best discussed in person with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who can examine your body and tailor a surgical plan that is best for your goals.
Consider setting up an in-person consult with a plastic surgeon who has at least one of these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery - the gold star symbol  *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) - the circle symbol *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) - the Queen Nefertiti symbol with a Triangle Best to you,  Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

BBL

You would need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated. The photo blocks a lot of your body. You will likely need med clearance as well. 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for those procedures at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal. Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree. Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours. Respectfully, Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD