Breast reconstruction 6 months after radiation? (Photos)

I had a skin sparing mastectomy March of 2015. Chemo and radiation finishing in December 2015. If I have expanders, what is the hospital stay and about how long off work? When implants are inserted, the same questions? And if you will, a quick thought about implant vs natural tissue. Thank you for your help and thoughts Tracy

DIEP flap reconstruction

The best option would be to see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your option. In general implant reconstruction post radiation  has higher complication rate due to lack of coverage. I offer DIEP for reconstruction if it is indicated. 

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon