Is any solution posible? (Photo)

First surgery (9yr):220cc, saline, armpit, behind muscle. boobs were so separated and almost plain in the front. second surgery: (2 months) ago: 360cc moderate, 12.5 x 4.5, behind muscle, incision through the nipple. The doctor said that large muscle pocket toward the center, but the sides did not touch nor closed. still separate!, I wonder if is there any posible solution, if the doctor could do anything else for a better result or if is not posible because of my physiognomy. Thank you so much.

Implants not lying in mid-chest

Thank you for asking about your breast implants.

• I am sorry you are struggling with this -
  • Do you have your original photos before your first surgery?
  • If your breasts are naturally placed on the side of the cheset, then it may not be possible to correct since the implants need to sit where the breasts are placed.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS