Is any solution posible? (Photo)

First surgery (9yr):220cc, saline, armpit, behind muscle. boobs were so separated and almost plain in the front. second surgery: (2 months) ago: 360cc moderate, 12.5 x 4.5, behind muscle, incision through the nipple. The doctor said that large muscle pocket toward the center, but the sides did not touch nor closed. still separate!, I wonder if is there any posible solution, if the doctor could do anything else for a better result or if is not posible because of my physiognomy. Thank you so much.

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Your breast pockets are located too far to the side and too high. It is not a problem to place the pockets lower and more towards the midline. I lecture for the aesthetics society, I was in your beautiful country last year for our meeting in Barcelona. During your consultation I like to find out your goals (I.e. What cup size you would like to be). It's important to measure the width of your breast to determine which implant you need. There are four different profiles of round implants. They are moderate, moderate classic, high and ultra high profiles. I like to use breast sizers that are made specifically to try out before surgery. Mentor has a good set. The patient puts on a bra and places various sizes over her breast. She then looks in the mirror to see which size she likes best. During surgery I like to use intraoperative breast implant sizers to confirm the size. I use the bloodless breast technique which I invented. Bleeding is minimal, typically there is no bruising after surgery and recovery is quicker versus traditional technique. I hope you find this information useful. For more information please watch the enclosed video.

Breast Augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Implants not lying in mid-chest

Thank you for asking about your breast implants.

• I am sorry you are struggling with this -
  • Do you have your original photos before your first surgery?
  • If your breasts are naturally placed on the side of the cheset, then it may not be possible to correct since the implants need to sit where the breasts are placed.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Implants not lying in mid-chest