I have 2 sugeries in 1 year. Rippling, double bubble, and asymmetry. Have solution?????

Hello. The 1 surgery have problems (with allergan 350 Round high profile, Under the muscle) The 2 surgery same problem and new problem with my nipples ( sebbin 360 round high profile, under muscle) and change the shape ( form )

Rippling

Without photos it is difficult to answer your question.  Rippling is less common under the muscle.  It is more common with saline implants.  If you are very slim with minimal breast tissue then any implant may be visible.  It may be possible to use some fat grafting to disguise the area.  Check back with your surgeon or another Plastic Surgeon if you aren't getting adequate answers to your questions.  Regards

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Multiple problems with implants within one year

Thank you for your question about your breast implants.

I am so sorry you are having such problems. There are many factors that might be contributing to this. You will need to be seen in person for a plastic surgeon to advise you. This is too complex an issue to give you guidance without an examination, review of before photos and the operative report. 

Best wishes, Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS