What size butt implants? (photos)

Hi everyone, I'm looking for butt implants but I'm not sure about size. Now I have flat butt and not nice. I'm thinking about 400cc implants. I'm 175cm and 64kg and big boobs ( 30FF). Should I lost some weight before surgery? Had anyone experience? I add also wish pics.

Amazing candidate for buttocks implants

You will make a great candidate for a buttock implant. The maximum size of your buttocks implant is gauged by the size of yoru buttocks cheeks. Please see link below to determine the ideal buttocks implant size for you. we also have out of town accommodations if you should be interested.

Buttock augmentation

In my opinion, a combination of buttock implants with liposuction of the waistline would give you these types of results.  I would most likely use an AART style 3 size 3 implant on you. This will give the look of a tiny waist with a round buttock.  You are a good candidate for this.

Buttock implants sizing

In short, a combination of sculpting your waistline with liposuction and augmenting your buttock with implants provides the best chance for a long lasting "hour-glass" figure. Please read on for more surgical details:

Regarding buttock augmentation, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients per week, from around the world, that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12 months) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock implants). 

One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape. I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patient’s buttock cheeks. With these anatomical measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible...even in the most petite patients. Traditionally, teardrop oval implants have a 30+% risk of rotation and thus unnaturally change the buttock shape/appearance when doing so.  However, one year ago I created and patented a new "Stanton Anatomic" shaped implant that avoids this issue - not a single rotation problem in 200+ patients. The benefit of this is the fact that ~80% of women patients have more of an oval shaped buttock cheek than round, thus creating a much more natural and harmonious buttock contour. Thus, the only way for you to know what implant works best is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in this procedure and have him/her take your measurements before selecting an implant and proceeding with surgery. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock Implant size

Choosing the right implant is the most important part of the surgery after the expertise of the surgeon with the different techniques and positions.

There are many implants and different shapes sizes,

The choice of the implant and make depend on what fits your body and the desired look.

In my practice it take me and the patient at least two appointments to choose the right implant, so there are no disappointments.