Is it safe to have one implant on the lower left and two implants on the lower right side on the same day?

I was under the impression that to have both sides of the mouth numb at the same time may not be safe. Thanks

Dental Implants

To have both sides of the mouth numb at the same time is not necessarily unsafe. We do full mouth implant rehabilitation where we use local anesthesia as well as IV sedation for a comfortable experience. If using local anesthesia alone, it's important not to administer the anesthesia too quickly to prevent increased heart rate or unnecessary discomfort.

One implant on the lower left and two implants on the lower right

Hello, It doesn't have any risk having one implant on the lower left and two others on the lower right at the same time. Many patients get 12 at the same time. Just tries to bring the directions from your doctorcorrectly and everything will be good. 
Good luck!

Yocasta Caba, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist

Is it dangerous to place dental implants on the lower left and low right at the same time?

There really isn't any danger in numbing up the lower left and lower right at the same time. However I'm always cautious when a patient can't feel either side of their lip or tongue, because there is always the potential problem of the patient accidentally biting themself. I hope you found this information to be helpful, Dr. Champagne