What do you think about my results, asymmetry (pectus carinatum)? (Photos)

What do you think about my results?? I'm 1 month and 1 week post op i have 560cc UHP in my right and 520cc HP in my left. My PS decided to put diferent profiles due to the pectus carinatumthat i have in my left side. I like how i look but i'm a bit upset of some asimetry, i think that my right nipple is higher than my left, and my right looks bigger even of having less cc's (i think that's because of the pectus carinatum). I want opinions please, what do you think? Do i look good?

What do you think about my results, asymmetry (pectus carinatum)?

Thank you for the question and congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation proecdure. Remember, that in the end, what YOU (and to a much lesser degree your plastic surgeon) thinks matters; online consultants can have a variety of opinions that may or may not be relevant/helpful.

Some thoughts:

1. Overall, given your starting point, your plastic surgeon has done a nice job for you.  

2. It is too early to evaluate the final outcome of the procedure performed and whether or not additional surgery may be helpful to improve concerns such as asymmetry. 

3. I do agree that there does seem to be some breast asymmetry; this may or may not be related to breast implant volume.  I think that the asymmetry may be related to implant positioning and that it is possible that adjustment of the lower breast implants "pocket" (capsulorraphy) may be necessary to improve symmetry in the long term.  Of course, other concerns such as chest wall asymmetry and  differential breast implant volume may come into play also.

Again, still early to evaluate the final outcome of the procedure performed;  continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance. Best wishes.