Raised lower eyelid overcorrected and further treated with hyaluronidase. (photos)

I suffer from a droppy eye. My lower eyelid was overcorrected with restylane perlane 6 months ago, making my eyes uneven. Yesterday it was treated with hyaluronidase and my under eye zone is still reddish, brusing and swelling after 24 h. My eyelid doesnt seem to have dropped a bit still. How long will I have to wait to see the results? Thank you.

Hyaluronidase Treatment

Allow 2-3 days for hyaluronidase to dissolve filler. It may take an additional 2 weeks for absorption of filler/hyaluronidase to occur and the local swelling after injections to resolve.

Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon