Can radiofrequency reduce facial fat and tighten the facial contour (jaw-line)?

I'm a young person but due to genetics I have a bit round face but I'm not fat. And I want to know If this procedure can define more my jawline. Thank you.

Radio Frequency for facial contouring

Thank you for your question. .  I have had great success in my office using the Viora Reaction for skin tightening and facial contouring.  I have seen the most consistent results and outcomes when treating the lower face and neck areas.  The Viora offers different  protocols that address each patient's unique concerns.  Using the CORE technology with 3 different wavelengths, we can customize treatments at different depths to combat volume, tighten skin, or both. I hope that helps!

Seattle Physician