Is this a normal growth after my FUE intervention? (Photos)

Dear Dr, I had my FUE (3200) intervention between 8/9 days ago and since the 4 day I've seen a couple of grafts (scabs and hairs) falling. Is this normal? Thank you so much, Best,

3500 grafts a week ago

Sometimes if you do not get all of the crusts off immediately after the surgery, you might lose a graft or two when you pull on the crusts

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

You may want to contact your doctor for a better washing and care to wash off the scabs. There is no such thing a "normal".

You may want to contact your doctor for a better washing and care to wash off the scabs.  There is no such thing as "normal" since everyone and every surgery is unique.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon