About medical treatment (finasteride and vitamins) and FUE.

Dear Dr, One month ago, (16 of july) I stated a treatment which included 1mg of finasteride x day and two weeks ago I started with 2 biotin (priorin) capsules x day. Last thursday (june 18) I had a FUE intervention and I heard from another patients who underwent a similar FUE intervention that is better to abandon the treatment right after the intervention, for example 20 days. I am not a medical doctor, but for me it has no sense to do that. Any specialist could confirm that? Thank you!

F.U.E.

That is hair transplant related and you might get better feedback by posting the question under that topic.

F.U.E.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}