Does it make sense to use magnet therapy after breast fat-transfer?

As I understand magnet-therapy creates a better bloodflow. And to maintain most fat from a transfer, the fatcells needs bloodsupply asap. Does it make sense to use magnet therapy after fat-transfer? Thx

Natural breast augmentation with fat grafting

I appreciate your question

I perform a natural breast augmentation with fat. This can be removed from any unwanted areas including the breast itself as part of my lipo-lift procedure. I perform the fat grafting in multiple planes including under the muscle to give the best, most natural enhancement. Fat grafting is a great solution for someone who wants to bring their breast size up a cup or so and use natural tissue vs an implant. However, it can also be combined with an implant or used as a secondary procedure to fill in areas that are flat or thin. It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms or breast feeding. It can be a little lump or hard at first but tends to soften over time.

I don't use this in my practice.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I appreciate your question

I don't use this in my practice.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I have not found this to be necessary in my practice.  I perform the procedure about once per week.

Fat Transfer Facts--Add PRP for best results

The best way to improve your results with fat grafting go to someone who uses the most advanced technologies for harvesting/injecting and who uses PRP which will help to maintain the results. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.