How long would it take (approx) for me to straighten my teeth out with Invisalign? And how many trays? (photos)

I had braces when I was younger but my wisdom teeth have caused my teeth to shift a lot, even with me wearing retainers 4/5 nights a week. I just want an idea of how long it will take to move my teeth back into place?

8-10 months

I have treated cases like yours using Invisalign in about 8-10 months. That is probably 16-24 aligner sets. You look narrow and dark/shadowy in the posterior buccal corridors. This 8-10 month plan takes into account broadening your smile in the process.  You should consider gum contouring to help the proportional appearance of the lateral incisors once they have been straightened.

Invisalign treatment

Thanks for sending your questions and photos. Similar cases such as yours can take about 11 months to correct. Although orthodontic accelerators can be used to speed up the treatments such as Propell and AcceledDent.  It would be best for you to visit with a qualified provider in your area to treat your comprehensively. I am confident your results will be excellent.

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist