My labia major lost its firmness, it looks old, empty and repellent. Clitoris looks long. Help me. (photos)

I'm 39 years old. Have 3 kids. 5 years ago had surgery for my labia minor. Wanted to make it shorter.After surgery few month I was feeling tense in clitoris area and after 5 months it gave up... Clitoris became long and everything just lost firmness! It's now empty, wrinkled, old! Not comfortable emotional or physical... I can pull skin there so easy and a lot! Don't think that fat transfer could be a solution. Unless to make a huge fat pussy.. My femininity feels destroyed. Help me please...

My labia major lost its firmness, it looks old, empty and repellent. Clitoris looks long. Help me.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am sorry to hear how your current appearance has affected you psychologically.  Based on your narrative I do think you can make a nice improvement to your genital appearance to address your concerns - a labia minora reduction with fat grafting to improve the fullness and contour of the tissues, as well as a clitoral hood reduction to remove the excess length and width of the tissues.  Be sure to see a labiaplasty surgeon in consultation in order to maximize your results. 

Revision labiaplasty options

Sorry to read that you have been disappointed with the results of surgery.  You appear to be a good candidate for a labia minor and clitoral hood reduction, possibly with some gentle fat transfer to restore lost volume.  Your best step is to arrange a review with a fully qualified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and options.

Procedure Options for Regaining Firmness

You may be experiencing the symptoms of Vulvo-Vaginal Atrophy, which is the degeneration of the healthy walls of the vagina, in addition to Vaginal Relaxation Syndrom (looseness) caused from multiple vaginal births. At my practice I use a combination of treatments to get fantastic results without any surgery or downtime. Increased sensation can be achieved from having a tighter vaginal canal with a healthier, more youthful vaginal mucosa. The procedure I use for tightening and rejuvenating the vagina is called IntimaLase, and the average tightening achieved with this procedure is 17%. This procedure also improved the vascularity of the vagina to further improve sensation. Combining this treatment with the G-Shot, which is an injection of dermal filler that is used to enhance the G-Spot, allows many of my patients to have greater sensation and increased orgasms...and without any surgery or downtime. Hope this helps.

There are also several surgical procedures that can help with this issue, and it would be good to seek out local board certified plastic surgeons for consultations to help determine the most appropriate procedure for your specific situation. Good luck!

Saggy Labia Majora

I would consider the ThermiVa  radio frequency procedure for this. This will help address the sogginess of the labia majora  as well as help with other issues from having childbirth.

The ThermiVa  Is a radio frequency laser that is nonsurgical with minimal to no downtime. It helps with vaginal tightness,  stress incontinence,  lubrication,  improved vaginally wall integrity as well as tightness of the labia majora.

there is no downtime and therefore a fantastic procedure for an active mom

You seem like an excellent candidate for a labia minora and clitoral hood reduction.  Be sure to choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in Labiaplasty.

John G. Hunter, MD

Find the right surgeon

There is a trend to have less prominent labia, but this is a matter of choice and there are no medical reasons to do so other than improving your appearance down there. Candidates for a Labiaplasty procedure are women who are concerned about the appearance of their labia or experience discomfort due to exceptionally large or long labia of either the inner our outer lips. Labia unevenness can result in discomfort with intimate contact, chronic rubbing, as well as psychological discomfort, which leads to the inability to wear certain types of tight clothing. Most women live with these symptoms, and actually are not even aware that a certain surgical procedure exists to help to correct this problem and restore their femininity.

Labia majora and clitoral hood enlargement

You have excess labia majora skin with loss of fullness. I suggest reducing the excess skin and  increasing the fullness with fat injections, since there is a fat deficiency. The technique I use leaves a scar on the inside of the majora in the fold between the majora and the minora and clitoral hood.  

You a very large, protuberant, long, wide clitoral hood, I invented a procedure called a clitoropexy with a clitoral hood reduction.  With this procedure, I lift up the clitoral hood skin, move the clitoris closer to the pubic bone, thin the tissues under the clitoral hood skin, and then remove a large amount of excess skin. This results in a dramatic decrease in the length, thickness, and protuberance of the clitoral hood, so that the hood is now within the labia majora when the woman stands. I have performed this procedure over 250 times with outstanding results. 

These procedures are not for beginners.  I have not published the clitoropexy procedure yet, so no one has this technique. 

Gary J. Alter, M.D.
Beverly Hills, CA - Manhattan, NY

Gary J. Alter, MD