Is IPL machine Classic Record 618 good for Roscea and pigmentation?

Hi, I have had treatments before that has been quite painful with IPL treating my roscea. Now i had a lovely non painful treatmnet with this machine, when i google it it says it is a machine mainly for hair removal..my question is , is this also a good machine for my problems? Thanks in advance! 

IPL device

Thank you for your question Annasisi. IPL is a great treatment for facial rejuvenation. It also works well for redness. I am not familiar with this device. When performing treatments we apply numbing cream for about 15 minutes prior to the treatment to maximize our patients' comfort. Most people tolerate the treatment very well.

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician