I need a doctor in Spain or the UK for Brazilian butt lift. (photos)

Hi I had a baby 5 months ago and I am finally ready todo a Brazilian but lift. However I am not sure if I have enough fat for my desired shape I need advice and cost . I am looking todo it in Spain or the UK.

How to find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.