Three months ago I had my Breast Augmentation, is my breast shape going to change? (photo)

Hi.i am 30 years old i was 34a before and my doctor placed 325 silicone subfascial.i want to know if my breast shape is gonna change and how size will look. I think they are still high and too hard.

3 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Breasts at 3 months

First, with your arms in like that and squeezing your chest, it is hard to say.  You are still a bit early in the recovery and the breasts may settle  a bit more.

Subfascial

Thanks for your question. You should still see changes up to around 6 months. I would certianly expect your breasts to feel softer by then. How much they drop depends on whether they are smooth or textured implants. Smooth will drop further than textured.

Anthony Barabas, MBBS
Cambridge Plastic Surgeon

Three months ago I had my Breast Augmentation, is my breast shape going to change?

Thank you for your question.  Typically by 3 months breast implants have become softer and dropped into a natural position.  This evolution may be slower with subfascial breast implants.  I suggested to see your plastic surgeon and ask if breast implant displacement exercises will help.

Thank you for your question. Your breast will continue to change up to 6 months. Please follow instructions from your PS and express your concerns to your PS.

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. An examination would be the best way to assess your breasts. It typically take 1-3 months for breast implants to settle into position. I would suggest a follow up appointment with your surgeon. 

Best Wishes

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast shape

It typically takes 4-6 months for breast implants to fully settle into the pocket. If the implants appear "high and too hard", you should follow up with your plastic surgeon for exam. They may be able to recommend stretching exercises or massage to further relax the breast implant pocket.  

Thank you for your question.Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you (in any responsible fashion) with specific enough advise to be truly helpful. Given your concerns, you'll be best off seeking follow-up with your plastic surgeon, earlier that already scheduled if necessary, for in person evaluation.

Best of Luck!!