Hair fallen about after 6 month of FUE HT. Is this shock loss? (photos)

Hi, my dr said me to stop using Minoxidil 5% for 2 weeks and use bethamethasone 2 times a day. that problem solved with bethmethasone and again i start using minoxidil. on 10/08/2016 i suffered from testicular pain and i went to my local dr and she said me i should stop taking propecia that may be th cause of testicular pain. now i don't feel the pain on testiculars. butt i am having alot of hair loss and thining of hair. My question is what is going wrong? is this shock loss? temp or perm?

You may have shock hair loss but photos would not be able to give you a determination. It is best to follow

You may have shock hair loss but photos would not be able to give you a determination. It is best to follow up with your doctor.Testicular pain can be a medical emergency.  If you have testicle pain, contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Native hair loss

Native hair loss after a hair transplant reflect acceleeration of the hair loss process and is part of the shock loss phenomenon even at 9 montjs. See below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Native hair loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon