Right breast seemed to change shape this morning now back to normal? (photos)

I'm 2 years post op and extremely happy with the results. This morning however the right breast appeared to have flattened on the outer side and I could feel the implant (I think) at the bottom. After a few hours it's gone back to normal completely? Very strange. I missed my yearly follow up and will make an appointment this week but is this normal? Should I be worried? I had cohesive gel filled textured anatomical 505g. Many thanks in advance.

Change in breast implants 2 years out

If your breasts has returned to normal shape it is likely nothing to worry about but I would recommend you follow up with a plastic surgeon.  Best of luck. 

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Implant

You look symmetrical on the photo and it is unlikely you have a problem. Please see your plastic surgeon for an examination to evaluate further.

Matthias Solomon, MD

Right breast seemed to change shape this morning now back to normal?

Thank you for your question.  Your plastic surgeon is the best person to answer your question.  I am happy that you are seeing his surgeon for consultation.

That said, her result looks very normal on the photographs and I doubt that any serious problem has occurred.

Anatomic implants - shape changed temporarily after 2 years

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

It sounds as though your implant shifted position. With a round implant, this does not alter the appearance but it does with a shaped (anatomical) implant. Let your surgeon know when you see him for your check-up

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes, Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD

Implants changing shape

It is difficult to be specific without examining you, but, it does sound like your implant may have temporarily rotated. This is a particular problem with the anatomical implants and can resolve spontaneously if you are careful with your implants for the next few weeks. Your surgeon will be able to advise you more specifically and I don't think there's any need for you to panic at this stage.  You should wear a well-fitted bra 24/7 until you see your surgeon and then follow their advice. 

James Murphy, FRCS(Plast)
Manchester Plastic Surgeon