Should I be concerned about an uneven treatment to back? (photos)

Should I go back and try to get more treatments to ensure symmetry? If so should i go Immediately or wait?

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
The treatment areas are where the fat is. This is often different on our bodies
the goal is overall symmetry 

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Don't worry

Sometimes, we need to treat unevenly based on which positioning will draw in the most fat into the applicator.  I wouldn't worry.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Too early to tell

Southlake:  Based on the picture you provided it seems you just finished your treatments.  You have some native unevenness of your deposits so it doesn't surprise me that the applicators were placed in slightly different areas side to side.  It is far too early to determine if further treatments will be necessary.  I recommend you wait about 3 months post treatment and then re evaluate your result.

Best of luck to you!

G. Robert Meger MD

G. Robert Meger, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Possible uneven cool sculpting.

Judging by your photographs your cool sculpting treatment must have been very recent. Your final result probably won't be realized until you are 3 months out from your procedure. At that point if you think you are uneven you should bring it up to your treating physician.

John J. Edney, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting And Symmetry

This is why I typically recommend liposuction/contouring for people who are looking for shaping.  Although if you had different fat pockets it would be normal for them to do the treatments in different areas.  I suggest speaking to your physician or waiting 3 months to see the results and doing more treatments or getting a body contouring surgical treatment at some point.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Coolsculpting treatments aren't always symmetric

I have attached a link that might be helpful...

Hi southlake4304. The distribution and direction of your fatty tissue is not the same on both sides of your body and the applicators won't hold if they are not applied over the area of maximum pull. The only way to determine placement is to pinch your hip/lower flank tissue from behind. You also should not have treatments closer than recommended- waiting to see the outcome is the safest. I'm sure your plastic surgeon will follow through to an excellent result. Good luck!

Vaishali B. Doolabh, MD, FACS
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon