Septoplasty, turbinate reduction and maxillary sinus? (Photos)

I had my septoplasty for a severe left side deviated septum, turbinate reduction along with my left maxillary sinus cleaning due to a sinus infection that turned fungal on 9/20/16. I have felt such relief since the surgery, only pain is when I have to blow my nose as now I can smell EVERYTHING and felt like a million bucks once the splints were removed. I took the antibiotics prescribed post surgery, Kephlex I believe. In the last 3 to 4 days I have experienced this horrid smell

Horrid Smell post nose surgery

Hi laj18,

It is difficult to assess your condition without an in-person examination, but the basic rule is, if you smell something bad post-nose surgery, see your surgeon as soon possible because it may be a sign of infection.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon