What is the best skin tightening option to improve sagging eyelids - I am young and not ready for anything invasive yet? (Photo)

I had ultherapy and Botox done at the same time in the past - and saw results for a good year. Now - I'm back to where I was - or worse

Concern With Eyelid Asymmetry For Young Patient

Melissap123 Hello Neighbor!  thank you for the photos and questions.  I have , in fact, reviewed your last questions and photos as well!  An in person consultation is necessary to deliver your best course of action.  Non invasive procedures will make improvements but as you have noted will not last 5 or 10 years nor a lifetime as genetics, maturity and environmental factors will weigh in.  That stated there are worthwhile minimally invasive procedures that can make nice improvements for you from thermage to venus viva to mixto laser.  I invite you to stop in in either my West Bloomfield or Sterling heights locations for a complimentary conulsation. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}