What can be done about excessive facial hair growth and migraine headaches? (Photo)

I tweeze my face get it waxed from time to time and sometimes shame but if I tweeze or shave and leaves dark spots if I wax I break out. I am 52, I am hairy women I think due to genes , but the hair on my face is starting to be embarrassing and annoying . I need help with facial hair and seeking Botox for the migraine headaches .

Having darker skin and hair means finding the right laser is crucial. Since you don’t want any hair growing back, I suggest researching doctors in your area that offer Laser Hair Removal and consulting with whether they have proven results of other patients similar to you. As for your migraines, botox is a great option to get rid of them. Finding either the same doctor, or someone else in your area will be best to consult with. Best of luck to you!

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon