Tendon on neck drooping. What should I do? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 2
Best of Luck
Concept Facelift & Necklift Under Local Anaesthetic
Thank you for your question and pictures. Jezz1742 without seeing you in person and excessing your skin laxity it would be hard to recommend given procedures, however males with a similar age would normal opt for a local anaesthetic Facelift and Neck Lift (patients would typically have both together to ensure continuity).
The Concept™ facelift is suitable for men and women who wish to reduce sagging in the lower face and neck and regain a more natural, rejuvenated appearance. The procedure is less invasive than a traditional facelift and there is less scarring, bruising and swelling for a significantly quicker recovery period.
What are the benefits of local anaesthetic Concept Facelift?
- Minimally invasive as it is a short scar facelift
- There is minimal bruising and swelling, especially when compared to traditional facelifts
- As the procedure is performed under local anaesthetic, you can go straight home following the procedure
- Full recovery in a matter of days rather than months
- Significantly less risk than Facelifts performed under general anaesthetic
- Fresh, youthful and long lasting results
Please make sure you find a reputable and qualified plastic surgeon who can assess you properly to give you a realistic idea of what outcome you can achieve.
All The Best
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.